Monty is always looking to improve this site, so this page will give you an update to what is going on.
- Registration page fixed that was preventing signups.
- Destination Map added to Holidays.
- Order of posts for holidays reversed, newest is now last, blog post order remains newest first.
- Website migrated from Amazon AWS LightSail platform to Amazon AWS EC2 platform. Site data remains in the UK as before.
- New SSL Certificate issued.
- Manual update of SSL Certificate before TLS-ALPN-01 Revocations.
- Amazon AWS Platform – LightSail – UK – New build LightSail and File & Data Restore – Broken backend update.
- Hosting transferred from Google Cloud Platform – UK to Amazon AWS Platform – LightSail – UK.
- Google Ads setup started.
- Ad-Free viewing enabled for donating members.
- Ad Blocker Detector installed.
- Past Cruises menu replaced with Holidays, which now displays Trips and Cruises.
- DNS updated from Premium Tier Static IP to Standard Tier Static IP to further reduce running costs.
- Moved site to dedicated server.
- TOC page replaced with Past Cruises page.
- Past Cruises page now contains ID, Date of Sale, Ship and Number of Nights.
- TOC menu item replaced with Cruises (leading to the Past Cruises page).
- Donation feature evaluated and enabled using Stripe.
- Email notifications of post updates up and running.
- montythemoose.uk domain registered.
- Site transferred to the new domain.
- SSL Certificate registered.
- SSL configured.
- Posts and picture import completed.
- Theme assigned.
- Started importing posts and pictures.
- Temporary website created.
- Posts and pictures exported from Facebook.