Monty is still working on this site, so things might be slightly adrift in places, but he’s working hard to get it all sorted.
- Hosting transferred from Google Cloud Platform – UK to Amazon AWS Platform – UK
- Google Ads setup started
- Ad-Free viewing enabled for donating members
- Ad Blocker Detector installed
- Past Cruises menu replaced with Holidays, which now displays Trips and Cruises
- DNS updated from Premium Tier Static IP to Standard Tier Static IP to further reduce running costs
- Moved site to dedicated server
- TOC page replaced with Past Cruises page
- Past Cruises page now contains ID, Date of Sale, Ship and Number of Nights
- TOC menu item replaced with Cruises (leading to the Past Cruises page)
- Donation feature tested and enabled using Stripe.
- Email notifications of post updates up and running.
- montythemoose.uk domain registered
- Site transferred to the new domain
- SSL Certificate registered
- SSL configured
- Posts and picture import completed
- Theme assigned
- Started importing posts and pictures
- Temporary website created
- Posts and pictures exported from Facebook